C & Z Purlins & Roll Forming Machine
Roll forming, also spelled roll forming, is a type of rolling involving the continuous bending of a long strip of sheet metal (typically coiled steel) into a desired cross-section. The strip passed through sets of rolls mounted on consecutive stands, each set performing only an incremental part of the bend, until the desired cross-section (profile) is obtained.
Roll forming is ideal for producing parts with long lengths or in large quantities. It can also produce parts of multiple lengths from the same tooling. Virtually any material that can be formed using sheet forming techniques can also be roll formed. Roll forming may also be an excellent solution whenever consistency of the cross-sectional profile is critical.
Benefits of Roll Forming
• High productivity rate as compared to other manufacturing processes
• Able to combine multiple manufacturing operations in-line with the roll forming stations greatly reducing total manufacturing costs
• Reduces handling, packaging and shipping costs
• Produces parts of various lengths from the same roll sets
• Able to produce parts with different hole patterns from the same roll sets
• Capable of eliminating supplemental operations (e.g. cutting-to-length, drilling, splicing, etc.)
Providing fully automated roll forming machine for variety of C & Z Profile, machines are specifically designed on customers request, we provide PLC operated machine for accurate and continuous accurate production.